28 Oct 10 Positive Quotes to Help You on Your Yoga Journey
Another day is upon us, and it will not suffice to simply “have a good day.”
It’s up to each and every last one of us to “create a beautiful day” instead. Yoga teaches the deepest aspects of self awareness, and with that awareness comes the knowing and understanding of how powerful you truly are, and how you have the ability to shape the world around you for good.
Creating a a beautiful day, one day at a time is the way to set the world around you to be perfect for your journey into the timeless art of wisdom: yoga. Here are ten quotes from yoga masters of the past to help inspire and set the vibrations high for the creation of this day,
1. – “Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.
The wound is the place where the Light enters you.
Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.”
2. – “An enlightened person is the richest person possible, but his richness comes from surrender, not from fight. He does not… he has not any conflict with the whole. He has fallen in harmony, he is in a harmonia.”
3. – “The world is within you. And, if you are at peace within, if your awareness is established in your Self your world is in peace. And, if you are wavering and peaceless and you are not in tune with your own eternal state of Being then the world is in peacelessness. If you want to create peace on the cosmic level then you must take refuge in God. And, if you want peace within yourself, realize the Self and your world will be in peace and you will see that the whole world is in peace. The world is as you are, and the world will be as you will be.”
4. – “Master your breath, let the self be in bliss, contemplate on the sublime within you.”
5. – “Seeking means admitting that you do not know. Once you have cleared your slate, truth can imprint itself upon it.”
6. – “Healthy plants and trees yield abundant flowers and fruits. Similarly, from a healthy person, smiles and happiness shine forth like the rays of the sun.”
~B. K. S. Iyengar
7. – “The success of Yoga does not lie in the ability to perform postures but in how it positively changes the way we live our life and our relationships. The ultimate goal of yoga is to always observe things accurately, and therefore never act in a way that will make us regret our actions later.”
8. – “Have only love in your heart for others. The more you see the good in them, the more you will establish good in yourself.”
9. – “The sun shines down, and its image reflects in a thousand different pots filled with water. The reflections are many, but they are each reflecting the same sun. Similarly, when we come to know who we truly are, we will see ourselves in all people.”
10. – “Nobody is an emperor and nobody is a beggar. Just be yourself.”